Without a doubt, Tik Tok, WhatsApp, and Facebook are the most downloaded apps of 2020, and their popularity is suspected to have been fueled by lockdown restrictions which are meant to contain the spread of coronavirus. However, we have decided to take a closer look at Tik Tok and go through steps on how you can easily voice act – a feature that seems to be a favorite with tiktokers.
In crafty ways of video recording and editing , it is actually possible to make use of bloopers, embed color channels, overlay effects, expressions, stickers, and emoticons. Below we will take you through a step by step process on how to make use of the voice over tool on TikTok!
How to easily dub in the TikTok app
- Open the application and tap on the camera symbol at the base of the screen. At that point tap on “Sounds”;
- Tap on the search bar and enter the name of the singer or the particular tune you need to dub. Touch the query item relating to the term you typed and afterward type the name of the tune;
- Long press the red button to record the video with your voice acting for the song;
- After following the above steps, now tap on the “Filters” option and peruse the topical impacts. Tap on a thumbnail in the bottom alternatives bar to apply them over the video;
- In the base bar of the screen, there is an available option called “Sounds” that permits you to change the dubbed music, as expressed in stages 2 and 3. In “Effects”, explore the accessible effect alternatives. On the off chance that you need to apply any of them, continue pressing your finger on one of the thumbnails with the goal that they are applied to specific parts of the video. To continue, tap “Save” in the upper right corner;
- You can set the subtitle for your post by tagging companions and utilizing hashtags. Besides, you can determine the privacy and share the video on other social networks of your choice. Tap “Post” to share with others.
Utilize the tips to make fun recordings with voice overs of your favorite tunes!